From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Sun Oct 14 01:15:20 2007
       Subject: [gopher] Re: how to mount a local veronica search

       > No need.  Floodgap will automatically create a veronica search of your
       > Gopher server for you. gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/v2

       Admittedly, it's not a bad idea since periodically (like now) I have V-2
       down for data massaging and the index might not be up to date with some of
       the smaller sites it doesn't index as frequently. Running a local Veronica
       can be useful in that case, especially if you have some CPU and disk to
       burn.

       --
       -- Die, v.: To stop sinning suddenly. -- Elbert Hubbard -----------------------
       Thread start
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Geomyidae-0.10 (formerly Gopherd_BSD)
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: Geomyidae-0.10 (formerly Gopherd_BSD)
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: Geomyidae-0.10 (formerly Gopherd_BSD)
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] help with veronica
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] help with veronica