From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Wed Nov  7 12:43:21 2007
       Subject: [gopher] Re: del.icio.us

       I too must admit to being intrigued by the thought of a gopher friendly
       wiki and will keeping an eye on this project but with regards to the original
       post I'd thought I would let you know that progress is being made...
       "We like Gopher, but it isn't on the whitelist of protocols (see
       http://del.icio.us/doc/dangerous) right now. I'll put it on the list to
       be added to the whitelist when we get a chance"
       now I'll just have to make sure that they keep to their word.

       Peter

       On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Brian wrote:

       > To: gopher@complete.org
       > Subject: [gopher] Re: del.icio.us
       >
       > Along the same topic:  If you're looking for a "gopher-friendly" wiki,
       one that doesn't mung up gopher:// URLs, check out WikkaWiki.  (Yes, this
       is a shameless plug, as I'm one of the Wikka devs...)  I'm also working
       on plans for code that will make Wikka "gopher-friendly" so that it
       serves up gopher content directly.  My goal isn't to write a new server,
       but to use Wikka as a platform for authoring gopher content using
       wiki markup.  Or something like that :)  Come by and drop off your
       comments at http://www.wikkawiki.org/WikkaGopher.

          --Brian

       On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 08:50:49PM +0000, Peter Tynan wrote:
       > Just in case anybody does not know del.icio.us is a social bookmarking site.
       >
       > >From http://del.icio.us/doc/dangerous
       >
       > ---
       > Only bookmarks with the following url schemes can be visited or shared
       > on del.icio.us:
       >
       >     * http://
       >     * https://
       >     * ftp://
       >     * news://
       >     * mms://
       >     * irc://
       > ---
       >
       > Now where is gopher on that list? Perhaps a few of you would like to
       > join me in explaining why they should allow gopher (you can find the
       > contact detail on the page linked to above).
       >
       > Regards
       >
       > Peter

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] del.icio.us
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] del.icio.us
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: del.icio.us
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: del.icio.us