From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Sun Aug 10 03:03:25 2008
       Subject: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions

       > Cameron,
       > Since you have access to an Alpha Server, can you please test (and write a
       > review for) the GSAPLHA Gopher Server?

       It's not an DEC Alpha server, it's an Alpha Micro server. This is a
       68000-based quasi-mini architecture running AMOS. I'm not aware of a gopher
       client for it, but incredibly it does have a web server. If you want to
       see what it does, I do have it connected to my firewall.

       I could probably write a Gopher client in AlphaBASIC but I think that
       would have an even smaller audience than one for the C64 :) Also, I don't
       think I have TAME installed in the machine for the BASIC calls.

       --
       -- Well done is better than well said. -- Benjamin Franklin -------------------
       Thread start
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions