From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Sun Aug 10 18:36:54 2008
       Subject: [gopher] Re: Fate of the Protocol (was Re: Gopherness)

       > Your site's top-level selector is broken on UMN gopher client.
       >
       > "Nothing available." is what comes back.
        Regardless of other issues, that's the UMN gopher client being broken,
       not the server :) (retrieving the root menu by
        $ gopher -p "" server.tld
       should work). Again, I feel we should stop accomodating such plainly
       wrong behavior, even from a historic client.

       Regards,
        Mate
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Fate of the Protocol (was Re: Gopherness)
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Fate of the Protocol (was Re: Gopherness)
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: Fate of the Protocol (was Re: Gopherness)