From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Fri Sep  5 19:55:11 2008
       Subject: [gopher] Re: Gopherness

       Yes, I upgraded to the latest overbite and noticed that everything
       displays correctly, just may need some manual setting depending on
       whether local browser default encoding is utf-8 or not (if it is not,
       one needs to explicitly set browser encoding for utf-8 text, and maybe
       vice versa, but I didn't check)