From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Wed Jan 14 18:52:21 2009
       Subject: [gopher] Re: UI suggestions for Overbite 1.2

       > MS Internet Explorer was able to use gopher+ all details request
       > (directory_selector<tab>$) to get all details and display date of
       > modification and file size for each item. Since Overbite already
       > handles this kind of menus perhaps it wouldn't be to difficult to use
       > the information in such menus if available. If not in 1.2 perhaps in
       > some future version?

       That's certainly doable. I might not do it for 1.2 per se, but Gopher+
       is on my list.

       --
       -- BOND THEME NOW PLAYING: "A View To A Kill" ---------------------------------
       Thread start
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] UI suggestions for Overbite 1.2
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: UI suggestions for Overbite 1.2
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: UI suggestions for Overbite 1.2