From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Tue Nov 24 11:14:34 2009
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Gopher-powered Hangman game!

       > Gopher Hangman requires a simple text file, with words written one per
       > line (no accents allowed, only plain ASCII).

       To ask a more general question: should gopher generally be limited to
       ASCII? I imagine that there can be problems in serving documents in
       UTF-8 or other more modern encodings due to the age of many clients but
       some browsers (e.g. lynx) do support it. Is this another example of lynx
       not following the gopher protocol standard?

       Best wishes,

       Jacob

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Gopher-powered Hangman game!
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Gopher-powered Hangman game!