From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Mon Jan 11 19:27:09 2010
       Subject: Re: [gopher] gopher++ (gopher1) protocol

       On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 7:11 PM, Kim Holviala <kim@holviala.com> wrote:
       > Just as a test, 10 minutes ago I downloaded a simple 2-page PostScript file
       > to a webserver and tried to take a look at it in both Windows and Linux.
       > Both failed, which was unexpected since I was counting on Linux supporting
       > pretty much anything. With server conversion to say, pdf, I could have at
       > least took a look at it.

       Just as a test, I downloaded two simple PDFs and ran them through a converter.
       Both failed, which was unexpected since I was counting on the converters for
       making them available anywhere. Though with proper software installed,
       I could've
       taken a look at them.

       ---
       //Alex

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] gopher++ (gopher1) protocol
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] gopher++ (gopher1) protocol