From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Sat Jan 23 20:51:27 2010
       Subject: Re: [gopher] GopherVR 0.4

       On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

       > Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 05:37:29 -0800 (PST)
       > From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
       > To: gopher-project@lists.alioth.debian.org
       > Subject: Re: [gopher] GopherVR 0.4
       >
       >> I've managed to change the colour of gophervr by adding
       >>
       >> gophervr*background:
       >> gophervr*foreground:    black
       >>
       >> to my .Xdefaults.
       >> I was wondering if there is a full list of Xdefaults resources for
       >> gophervr anywhere?
       >
       > I haven't itemized a list, no, but specifying most of the standard
       > Motif resources will probably work in .Xdefaults.

       OK, next question... At the moment the helper applications are defined in
       the code now as I'm using Linux I need to change these so where in the
       source code should I be looking? (I have had a browse but nothing jumped
       out at me).

       Peter

       --

       (\___/)
       (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

       gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] GopherVR 0.4
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] GopherVR 0.4