From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Wed Mar 31 17:16:12 2010
       Subject: Re: [gopher] gopher++ examples with Gophernicus/0.5-alpha

       On 2010-03-31 15:48, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

       >> gopher://gophernicus.org/1/software/patches/gopher++/
       >
       > Seems straightforward enough. What do other people think? It looks like it
       > would work okay with non-G++ servers.

       Before you apply the patch you might want to increase the screen width
       to 80 chars - I don't see why Mosaic wouldn't show full-width stuff.

       Oh, and if you're doing a new release please rename the getline()'s
       which make compiling on Linux fail.

       Both fixes are now downloadable from the gopher link above (I just added
       the linux build fix patch).

       - Kim

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] gopher++ examples with Gophernicus/0.5-alpha
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] gopher++ examples with Gophernicus/0.5-alpha