From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Wed Oct  6 08:06:36 2010
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Someone out there with python skills want to help?

       On 6.10.2010 7:57, daniel g wrote:

       > I am building a Gopher site currently and I would like to add a hit
       > counter. A mate gave me his script for a gopher counter which belongs on
       > the main page.
       > Alas, It (and other main-page-scripts) require -as bucktooth does- that
       > the main gophermap be executable.
       > Pygopherd doesn't seem to implement bucktooth-style scripts fully ie
       > wont allow my scripts to be bash script-gophermap hybrids.
       > Is there anyone out there who would patch the executable gophermap
       > python script for me?

       Not me, never learnt python :-).But Gophernicus allows for subscripts in
       gophermaps like this:

       Static text.
       My online status:
       =finger kimmy

       More static text.
       =/path/to/counter.sh

       Not selling my gopher server here. No sire. Not me.

       - Kim

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Gophernicus 1.0 released
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Gophernicus 1.0 released