From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Tue Oct 25 20:59:18 2011
       Subject: Re: [gopher] gopherproject.org

       No, quux is still alive and, at least somewhat, well.  I have done
       nothing at all to its content for several years, but the server is still
       running and I have no plans to take it down.

       It seems that if there is going to be a domain like gopherproject.org,
       it should point somewhere a little more current.

       -- John

       On 10/25/2011 01:57 PM, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
       >> I currently own the gopherproject.org domain.  My involvement in Gopher
       >> stuff has been pretty much nil over the last few years.  The domain is
       >> up for renewal in 60 days, and I'm wondering if anyone here would like
       >> to give it a better, more active home?
       > If no one else is interested, I can take it and simply have it direct
       > to Floodgap so that links to it "go somewhere."
       >
       > Does this mean the end of quux, too? (I hope not.)

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] gopherproject.org
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] gopherproject.org