From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Sat Feb 25 18:50:41 2012
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Overbite: should the default for clicks be inline view?

       > >> So I'm doing my usual code review on OverbiteFF. Here's a question for
       > >> you
       > >> all: should the default when you click on a link be to open it in inline
       > >> view, or leave it alone and just use the + ? (In the first case, I'd
       > >> repurpose
       > >> the icon to the old behaviour.)
       > >
       > > Personaly I found the inlineing a bit confusing, would it be possible to
       > > have a sort of configuration option to select either behaviour ?
       >
       > Okay I have to ask. What do we mean by "Inline view"?
       >
       > Are we talking about the little plus sign icons to the left of the
       > selectors where we have a choice of expanding say, a text file on that
       > page or clicking on the selector itself to take us to the document itself?
       >
       > If that's so, then aren't we doing *both* right now?

       Yes. What I was considering doing is making the selector do the open-in-line
       also, and only have the icon switch to the new document.

       --
       -- Never trust a computer you can't lift. -- Mac rollout, 24 January 1984 -----

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Overbite: should the default for clicks be inline view?
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Overbite: should the default for clicks be inline view?