From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Wed May  9 02:15:51 2012
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Why do you use gopher?

       On 09/05/2012 00:57, Bradley D. Thornton wrote:
       > Whoa! Stop the presses!
       >
       > Alistair, is this a product or kit that will work with the Timex
       > Sinclairs? I've got a few of those and I've been looking for an external
       > keyboard on eBay. I found one of the good ones but didn't expect to be
       > outbidded on it (That was a real bummer).
       >
       > Anyway, what can you tell me about this board?
       >
       > Thanks!

       I don't know if it works with the Timex Sinclair 2068 (and Spectrum rom
       cartridge) It would presumably need at least a "fixer board" for the
       edge connector and there's a good chance the firmware will need some
       tweaks to handle the different paging and stuff.

       As far as I know no-one has tested it, and the guy who designed it
       doesn't have a Timex to try it with.

       The board is called the spectranet and lives here:
       http://spectrum.alioth.net/doc/index.php/Main_Page

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Why do you use gopher?
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Why do you use gopher?