From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Sat May  5 10:57:47 2012
       Subject: Re: [gopher] What's my IP address in gopher!

       On May 5, 2012, at 11:52 , Mateusz Viste wrote:

       > On Saturday 05 May 2012 10:46:06 Kim Holviala wrote:
       >> I rule!
       >> gopher://gophernicus.org/1/whatsmyip/
       >> Now onto wondering what to do with the mill... bill... TRILLIONS I'll make with this.
       >
       > I think you won't make much on it... because I took the whats-my-gopher-ip market years ago, and all big $$$ are flowing to me already ;)
       > gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/0/OnlineTools/whatsmyip.cgi
       >
       > BTW, mine is IPv6 compatible, too (but I must say that your 'country sensing' is quite cool)

       I had to temporarily take away my IPv6 address a few months ago...
       .... and we all know how temporary "temporary" things are.

       Sigh.

       Oh, and I'll sue you for your service for half the profit. My lawyer will be in touch.

       - Kim

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] What's my IP address in gopher!
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] What's my IP address in gopher!
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] What's my IP address in gopher!