From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Sat Mar  2 18:06:22 2013
       Subject: Re: [gopher] dust off your SGI workstations

       > > http://forums.nekochan.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16727513
       >
       > Bah - I sold my 600MHz R7k O2 a few years ago.... oh so beautiful, but also
       > pretty useless (since it didn't even work with IRIX that well).

       Really? What was the issue with it?

       I just have a little 150MHz R4400 Indy, and Irix 6.5.mumble isn't too bad on
       it. It's not snappy, but it's hardly unusable.

       I'm thinking about getting an O2 or a Fuel. I'd love a Tezro, but I'm just
       not THAT into it.

       --
       -- I would like to achieve [immortality] by not dying. -- Woody Allen ---------

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] dust off your SGI workstations
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] dust off your SGI workstations