From: owner-hecnet@Update.UU.SE
       Date: Sat Nov 15 23:43:01 2014
       Subject: Re: [HECnet] Kermit for RSTS/E

       On Sat, 15 Nov 2014, Johnny Billquist wrote:

       >>> As for KERMIT - For what system? :-)
       >>>

       >> RSTS/E 10.1, 11/23+ 512K(bytes) of memory.
       >
       > Yeah. Sorry. I should pay closer attention... On MIM, you have the latest
       > KERMIT-11 that was generic for all OSes. But I know that someone (at the
       > moment the name escapes me) wrote some further development that only worked
       > on RT-11 and I think RSTS/E, which I do not have on MIM.
       > But check MIM::DU:[KERMIT]

       I'll grab it and see if it works.  I do however need to find out why my
       cluster boot node keeps rebooting on DECnet/LAT accesses.  More reason to
       get the 4000 up I guess. ;)

       >>> As for accessing MIM, just enable outgoing proxy in NCP. Or else use
       >>> GUEST/GUEST.
       >>
       >> I should probably definitely figure out ncp on RSTS/E
       >
       > Somewhere in the back of my head is a brain cell saying that proxy access was
       > not supported on RSTS/E... But RSTS/E is not my field of expertise. For now,
       > just use GUEST/GUEST, and you should atleast have access.

       Yup, that works...except on the VAX but it likely crashed shortly after
       attempted login.  Terminal powered back on.

       --
       Cory Smelosky
       http://gewt.net Personal stuff