From: owner-hecnet@Update.UU.SE
       Date: Tue Nov 18 05:58:02 2014
       Subject: Re: [HECnet] TOPS-10/20 copyright status

       On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 04:23:38PM -0800, Mark Abene wrote:

       > If I remember correctly, Compuserve was using Foonlys towards the end,
       > since they were much more economical to run than the Systems Concepts
       > machines.  Maybe someone can comment.

       That sounds backwards. At least the F1 was a very complex
       machine even requiring a DeC PDP-10 to even boot. The SC-40 was
       comparatively nimble. Lpok at gerrys youtibe videos.

       I don't know much about the later foonlys. I'd like to know
       more.

       /P
       Thread start
 (DIR) [HECnet] TOPS-10/20 copyright status
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [HECnet] TOPS-10/20 copyright status