From: "Gopher-Project" <gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org>
       Date: Mon Dec 28 22:59:41 2015
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Motsognir question

       Hello Mateusz,

       thanks a lot, that solved one part of my original question. Indeed PHP
       scripts now have working directory set to the same directory they are
       saved in. How about the gophermap itself? When I use = to insert result
       of executed script, I have to specify the complete path.

       It's not a big deal, it just would be more friendly if Motsognir was by
       default searching in the same directory, where the gophermap is (when I
       use =./somescript.php).

       Thanks.

       Martin

       On 12/28/2015 08:07 PM, Mateusz Viste wrote:
       > Hello Martin,
       >
       > It's done. Now Motsognir will run CGI and PHP scripts from within the
       > directory where the given script resides. You will find the most recent
       > release on Motsognir's SVN, but you can just as well simply fetch the
       > tarball from sourceforge's interface:
       > http://sourceforge.net/p/motsognir/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/
       >
       > ("Download snapshot")
       >
       > I didn't release a new "official" version for that yet, since maybe some
       > other minor things will go in it.
       >
       > Let me know if you have any troubles deploying this latest version.
       >
       > Mateusz
       >

       > On 28/12/2015 16:33, Martin Kukac wrote:
       >> Thanks a lot! This will actually be the very first time I will update
       >> already installed gopher server :-)
       >>
       >> At the moment I can't tell any more suggestions, but that may change as
       >> I will progress in modyfying gophermaps.
       >>
       >> Martin
       >>
       >> On 12/28/2015 04:06 PM, Mateusz Viste wrote:
       >>> Hi Martin,
       >>>
       >>> Nice to hear you use Motsognir!
       >>>
       >>> The current path (pwd) is changed to / when Motsognir daemonize itself,
       >>> and it is never changed. It is not a bug - it's a (lack of) feature ;)
       >>>
       >>> Switching the "current directory" to the script's location just before
       >>> executing it sounds like a harmless thing to do, and it would definitely
       >>> make your life easier. I will write a patch for that today, and let you
       >>> know when it's ready.
       >>>
       >>> By any means, let me know should you see any other other perfectible
       >>> points in Motsognir, or need help with some particular items, I'll be
       >>> happy to help.
       >>>
       >>> cheers,
       >>> Mateusz

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Motsognir question
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Motsognir question
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Motsognir question