From: "Gopher-Project" <gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org>
       Date: Mon Dec 28 14:55:45 2015
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Motsognir question

       > Just as a sidenote - Gophernicus will never support systemd as I
       > switched away from any kind of Linux permanently. My number #1 concern
       > in servers is uptime, nothing else, and systemd took that away from me.
       > What's the point of having a fast boot time if you never boot? What's
       > the point of having encrypted binary logs if the attacker can just
       > remove those? I better stop now before I go too far...

       My hate for systemd is as strong as yours. On all computers in my
       possession I moved to non-systemd distros, but server behind i-logout.cz
       is just a cheapo VPS and the choice of OS available was limited.

       One day I may finally buy some RISC SoC board, install some normal OS
       and return back to what I know - Gophernicus. It served well since
       2011/06 until yesterday, though never updated from version 1.1

       Martin

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Motsognir question
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Motsognir question
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Motsognir question