From: "Gopher-Project" <gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org>
       Date: Sat Jan  9 21:09:44 2016
       Subject: Re: [gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1 available

       > Just curious - do you plan some further maintenance on OverBite (some
       > new versions popping out in the future?)

       Yes, I have to for Electrolysis, and for this other thing.

       > If not that's fine of course, but if yes, then I'd like to suggest
       > something that is bugging me since years: auto-selection of the charset,
       > based on the CAPS "ServerDefaultEncoding" property :)
       > If OverBite reads CAPS (and IIRC it does already, for some things), it
       > might be easy perhaps to just emit a html "meta charset=" header when
       > ServerDefaultEncoding contains a well-known value.

       That seems reasonable, but that won't be until 4.0.

       --
       -- BOND THEME NOW PLAYING: "A View To A Kill" ---------------------------------

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1 available
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] OverbiteFF 3.1 available