From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Sat Mar 24 19:15:03 2007
       Subject: [gopher] Re: gopherd_P9 / gopherd_BSD documentation?

       The author shuns such things; all those features do is add complexity.
       Creating an alphatbetical listing is painless will a shell script (if
       you can make one to do all the guess work!). If you want moles, you'll
       have to add it to the gopherd itself.

       --
       Benn Newman
       Thread start
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] gopherd_P9 / gopherd_BSD documentation?
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: gopherd_P9 / gopherd_BSD documentation?
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: gopherd_P9 / gopherd_BSD documentation?