From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Thu Aug  7 08:00:21 2008
       Subject: [gopher] Re: update on #388195

       On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 05:18:16PM -0700, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
       > At the risk of ruining all the fun lately over new protocol discussions ;-),
       > I have a progress report on the #388195 killer (i.e., the JavaScript
       > reimplementation of Gopher in Mozilla Core). This has taken longer than I
        someone is doing something productive! whee!...
       > The idea is that OverbiteFF will continue to exist in parallel with the
       > special features and different appearance, plus the features vetoed by the
       > Mozilla muckymucks, so that "pro" Gopher users can get these features back.
       > But at least this will preserve Gopher support for casual users.
        generally what features do you expect to be missing?

       Regards,
        Mate
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] update on #388195
       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] update on #388195
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: update on #388195
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: update on #388195