From: gopher-bounce@complete.org
       Date: Sun Aug  3 21:33:30 2008
       Subject: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions

       Jason Nemrow <jnemrow@quix.us> writes:

> [...]

       <snip/>
       >>  I would support a variation where we'd write off gopher+ as the
       >> complete failure it is, and just stick mime fields at the end of the
       >> menu records.
       >
       > Yes, my first thought is that just adding mime to the end of the menu entit=
       > y would do the job simply and easily and, dare I say, gopherly.  What do ot=
       > her think of Mate's idea?

       What about two tabs (no plus) to say 'no gopher+ data'? That way we
       could still allow gopher+ to be used, and the mime data would be after
       the gopher+ field.

       A menu item would be something like:

       ([ .. ] = .. is optional)

       <snip/>
       --
       Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)
       LEIC student at Instituto Superior Técnico

       -=-=-
       A computer is like an air conditioner, it stops working when you open
       Windows.
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions
 (DIR) Followup: [gopher] Re: Item Type Suggestions