From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Thu Nov 12 01:30:26 2009
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Wrong decision

       Freddy Cruger <freddy@port.selfip.org> writes:

       > Seems that the decision to port te gopher mailing list to alioth Debian
       > service was wrong.

       It's still the same medium, a mailing list. I wonder what is different
       here which allows/causes more spam. Maybe spammers like to target
       *.debian.org?  Or some gateway (google groups-like)?

       As I have deleted those messages (I can't stop it, it's stronger than
       me, I like to send them to /dev/null), and they've been removed from
       Gmane, I am not able to inspect the headers (they were probably sent
       through alioth.debian.org, anyway).

       --
       Nuno J. Silva
       gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Wrong decision
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Wrong decision