From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Tue Mar  8 00:32:29 2011
       Subject: Re: [gopher] cgi on Gopher?

       On Sun, 6 Mar 2011, Mike Hebel wrote:

       > I vaguely recall someone talking about getting cgi scripts to work on Gopher
       > but I can't seem to find the thread.  Also has anybody ever managed to get a
       > flat-file wiki working?
       >
       > If somebody can point me in a direction of getting that working I think
       > there's a possibility of getting pywiki working:
       >
       > http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?PyWiki
       >
       > It appears to only require python and cgi-bin to work so I'm kind of
       > wondering what it would take to get it working on a pygopherd or something
       > similar.

       Your talking about "moles", over at SDF (using Bucktooth) I've a simple
       implementation using shell scripts to parse RSS feeds
       (gopher://sdf.org/1/users/happy/music), in my gophermap I have a lines
       that read like

       0Top 10 Artist in the previous twelve months    12artist.cgi

       Hope that helps

       --

       (\___/)
       (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

       gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] cgi on Gopher?
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] cgi on Gopher?