From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Tue Dec 18 15:40:45 2012
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Overbite Chrome to be decommissioned

       On 18.12.2012 16:32, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

       > If you want to take over development, please contact me. There are some nice
       > things afoot with network socket access now possible, but the Omnibar changes
       > interfere, and Chrome is not a good browser for anything but HTTP.

       And external gopher-to-http proxy would be nice, but modern browsers
       don't pass gopher:// to proxies anymore....

       - Kim

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Overbite Chrome to be decommissioned
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Overbite Chrome to be decommissioned
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Overbite Chrome to be decommissioned