From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Sun Mar 10 00:34:42 2013
       Subject: Re: [gopher] GopherVR running on Cygwin

       > Only two steps to make it compile with make linux:
       > - Extend the OS X special case to __CYGWIN__ in gopher/object/Regex.h
       > because NTFS is *also* case insensitive.
       > - Remove OS X specific cflags in gophervr/Makefile

       Can you give me a diff? It would be better just to make it a new target
       "cygwin".

       Right now I'm working on an Irix port, and I have patches for 64-bit Linux,
       so combining them would be great.

       --

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] GopherVR running on Cygwin
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] GopherVR running on Cygwin