From: "Gopher-Project" <gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org>
       Date: Thu Apr 23 18:29:16 2015
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Gopher+ support in the community

       James Mills <prologic@shortcircuit.net.au> wrote:

       > On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com>
       > wrote:
       >
       > > I'm not opposed to Gopher over TLS, but I definitely would not want it to
       > > be
       > > mandatory, and it would increase client burden as well particularly with
       > > respect to certificate management.
       > >

       > +1 on Gopher over TLS being optional.

       I'm also in support of optional TLS.  As for gopher+ I think it's the
       proverbial kicked dead equine. BTW, why are we discussing TLS in a
       "gopher+" thread?  They aren't really related - better to give TLS its
       own thread, no?

       Jeff / gopher://jgw.mdns.org

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Gopher+ support in the community
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Gopher+ support in the community