From: "Gopher-Project" <gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org>
       Date: Sat Aug 13 14:50:05 2016
       Subject: Re: [gopher] MinnPost | The rise and fall of the Gopher protocol

       On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 1:12 AM, Cameron Kaiser <spectre@floodgap.com> wrote:
       > The comments are particularly interesting.
       >
       > https://www.minnpost.com/business/2016/08/rise-and-fall-gopher-protocol

       Thanks for the article link!

       I'm glad someone has remembered about Gopher and written a nice
       article about it.

       The latest article published (that I am aware of), was the one `The
       Web may have won, but Gopher tunnels on` by ArsTechnica in 2009.  If
       anyone knows other nice articles about Gopher, please share them, as
       they make a good weekend read.

       For those similarly interested I have gathered a small list of nice
       "readings" about Gopher:

         http://wiki.volution.ro/CiprianDorinCraciun/Notes/Public/Gopher/About

       Ciprian.

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] MinnPost | The rise and fall of the Gopher protocol
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] MinnPost | The rise and fall of the Gopher protocol