From: "Gopher-Project" <gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org>
       Date: Thu Aug 25 06:02:40 2016
       Subject: Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client

       --===============5231952352398768085==

       --001a114034ae4c94b3053add734b

       The Mac binary is not being reported as a binary file? OverbiteFF :)

       Oh well downloaded it now; giving it a try.

       Can we get this into Homebrew?

       cheers
       James

       James Mills / prologic

       E: prologic@shortcircuit.net.au
       W: prologic.shortcircuit.net.au

       On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Kevin Veroneau <kevin@veroneau.net> wrote:

       > Hello everyone!
       >
       >   I am very proud to finally officially announce my new GopherClient built
       > using
       > FreePascal/Lazarus.  This is a PREVIEW RELEASE, so not every gopher
       > feature is
       > yet available, but the big ones are.  It will be available with binary
       > releases on all current major platforms.  Furthermore, it will not require
       > any
       > external dependencies or runtimes.  In fact, I originally built and tested
       > it
       > on a RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 workstation, and I was able to copy the
       > binary
       > built there onto my Debian Wheezy workstation and it actually ran!  I
       > didn't
       > need to install anything, it just worked.
       >
       >   Attached is a screenshot of it running on my KDE Debian Linux box, I
       > will be
       > compiling a Mac OS X and Windows version later on tonight and uploading the
       > binaries into my GopherSpace for all to enjoy!
       >
       >   Furthermore, this project is entirely open sourced under the GPLv2
       > license,
       > so feel free to fork it, add to it, and what have you.  You can locate the
       > source code on my BitBucket page here:
       > https://bitbucket.org/kveroneau/gopherclient
       >
       >   You can find the binaries and source code on my GopherSpace here:
       > gopher://gopher.veroneau.net/1library/PascalGopher
       >
       >   The Pascal unit file gopherclient.pas can be used in other GPLv2
       > programs.
       >
       >   Currently the GopherSpace has binaries for Linux, Mac OS X, and I am just
       > about to build the Windows version right away.  Each binary is only 7MB in
       > size uncompressed.
       >
       > Enjoy!

       --001a114034ae4c94b3053add734b

       =3D"all"><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
       ure"><span style=3D"border-collapse:collapse;color:rgb(136,136,136);font-si=
       new&#39;, monospace">E:=C2=A0<a href=3D"mailto:prologic@shortcircuit.net.au=
       " style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,204)" target=3D"_blank">prologic@shortcircuit.net.=
       onospace;color:rgb(136,136,136);font-size:13px">W:=C2=A0</span><a href=3D"h=
       ttp://prologic.shortcircuit.net.au" style=3D"font-family:&#39;courier new&#=
       39;,monospace;font-size:13px;color:rgb(0,0,204)" target=3D"_blank">prologic=
       eau <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:kevin@veroneau.net" target=3D"_=
       il_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-lef=
       t:1ex">Hello everyone!<br>
       =C2=A0 I am very proud to finally officially announce my new GopherClient b=
       uilt using<br>
       FreePascal/Lazarus.=C2=A0 This is a PREVIEW RELEASE, so not every gopher fe=
       ature is<br>
       yet available, but the big ones are.=C2=A0 It will be available with binary=
       releases on all current major platforms.=C2=A0 Furthermore, it will not req=
       uire any<br>
       external dependencies or runtimes.=C2=A0 In fact, I originally built and te=
       sted it<br>
       on a RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 workstation, and I was able to copy the bina=
       ry<br>
       built there onto my Debian Wheezy workstation and it actually ran!=C2=A0 I =
       didn&#39;t<br>
       need to install anything, it just worked.<br>
       =C2=A0 Attached is a screenshot of it running on my KDE Debian Linux box, I=
        will be<br>
       compiling a Mac OS X and Windows version later on tonight and uploading the=
       binaries into my GopherSpace for all to enjoy!<br>
       =C2=A0 Furthermore, this project is entirely open sourced under the GPLv2 l=
       icense,<br>
       so feel free to fork it, add to it, and what have you.=C2=A0 You can locate=
        the<br>
       source code on my BitBucket page here:<br>
        target=3D"_blank">https://bitbucket.org/<wbr>kveroneau/gopherclient</a><br=

       =C2=A0 You can find the binaries and source code on my GopherSpace here:<br=

       gopher://<a href=3D"http://gopher.veroneau.net/1library/PascalGopher" rel=
       =3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">gopher.veroneau.net/<wbr>1library/PascalG=
       opher</a><br>
       =C2=A0 The Pascal unit file gopherclient.pas can be used in other GPLv2 pro=
       grams.<br>
       =C2=A0 Currently the GopherSpace has binaries for Linux, Mac OS X, and I am=
        just<br>
       about to build the Windows version right away.=C2=A0 Each binary is only 7M=
       B in<br>
       size uncompressed.<br>
       Enjoy!<br>
       Gopher-Project mailing list<br>
       roject" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://lists.alioth.debian.<wb=
       v><br></div>

       --001a114034ae4c94b3053add734b--

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] New Cross-Platform Gopher GUI Client