From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Fri Apr 19 14:04:14 2013
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Virtualized gopher...

       On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 10:42:52PM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
       > Would someone mind telling me if they can get to
       > gopher://digger.nimitzbrood.com ?

       Works here (Finland), I can get the main menu with no issues in Firefox,
       Elinks and Mosaic-ck.

       The only issue is the already mentioned ./ that renders menu items
       inaccessible.

       > I just started virtualizing my servers and moved my pygopherd server to
       > a VM.  (NetBSD on VMware 4.1)
       >
       > The content hasn't changed but there should be a text file saying that
       > the host is digger.
       >
       > Hopefully I can get to doing something cool with it later this year.
       > Finally coming up for air after being employed again after 3 years. ^_^

       Oh, please do tell if you do something more :-)

       --
       Nuno Silva (aka njsg)
       http://njsg.sdf-eu.org/

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Virtualized gopher...
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Virtualized gopher...
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Virtualized gopher...