From: gopher-project-bounces+rachael=telefisk.org@lists.alioth.debian.org
       Date: Fri Apr 19 06:13:07 2013
       Subject: Re: [gopher] Virtualized gopher...

       On 2013-04-18 22:42:52, Mike Hebel wrote:
       > Would someone mind telling me if they can get to
       > gopher://digger.nimitzbrood.com ?

       The menu works fine for me, but it contains incorrect selectors, i.e.
       your server complains that "/./Cory_Doctorow_-_Makers_Letter.pdf" (first
       non-i entry from menu) not exist.

       It's intriguing, though, that Overbite strips that "/." prefix from
       selectors.  That's probably a bug (or misfeature) of Overbite as you
       don't publish any /caps.txt that would allow it to do so.

       K.

       Thread start
 (DIR) [gopher] Virtualized gopher...
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Virtualized gopher...
 (DIR) Followup: Re: [gopher] Virtualized gopher...